juniorBorn in 2001 and later
Under 17 – Junior category
The U17 tournament will take place in Lloret de Mar, in the facilities of the Olympic swimming pool in the city. It will be held from 27 to 30 December 2018. For non-national teams, the arrival must be on 12/26.
The competition will begin in the early morning of December 27, and will be held on days 27, 28 and 29. The finals and the awards ceremony will take place on December 29 at night, and the departure from the hotel will be on 30/12.
Girls / boys born in 2001 or later years will be able to participate.
Teams will stay at the Guitart Central Park Resort hotel, a short distance from the pool.
· The registration fee is 125€ per team, for those clubs that have participated in the VI BWMF Cup of categories U13 or U15, or for those who register for this tournament with male and female teams. Otherwise, the registration fee will be 150€ per team.
· Participation fees vary depending on nights stay: 240€ per player if the entry date is the 26/12 and 185€ in case that the entry date is on 27/12. The price includes: accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner (from dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure), insurance policy, medical assistance and “Welcome kit” with small backpack and gadgets. In case of wanting any extra food on the day of arrival or departure it must be payed separately.
For each team, the expenses of the two coaches will be free of charge (paid by the Organizing Committee).
The registration period begins on October 8, 2018. The number of participants is limited for both national and international teams. The reservation of the slot will be done according to registration order, as long as the formal registration requirements are met. In case of having mores teams registered than available slots, a waiting list will be created, in case there is a loss or if some registered team does not meet the payment deadlines.
The registration will have to be through the form in our website. The payment terms of it, are:
.) The registration fee must be paid before: October 20, 2018.
.) The payment of 50% of the participation fee must be made at the latest on November 10, 2018.
·) The total final payment must be transferred at the latest on December 3, 2018.
The registration will only be valid if payment is made within the established deadlines.
Failure to pay 50% of the participation fee on the scheduled date (maximum on November 10, 2018) will determine the automatic exclusion of the tournament without refund of the paid amount for the registration fee. The first team on the waiting list may occupy the vacant position.
To prepare all the necessary documentation, the teams that register must send the following information, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Registration form (to be completed in our website)
– Club logo
– Team registration form with the list of players and coaches (to be completed in our website). It is important to fill in all the fields
– Photos of all players and coaches
– Documents of Rights of Image and Confidentiality duly completed and signed by the parents (documents available in our website)
In case of foreign teams, we will also need the arrival and departure details of the flights. We offer a coach service for those teams that wish it. The cost is € 20 / person round trip (airport-Lloret-airport).
All documentation must be sent as soon as possible, but always, no later than November 30, 2018.
In case of not respecting the deadlines for delivery of the mentioned documentation, the organization does not guarantee the teams that have not provided it in time to have their credentials and file ready.