juniorBorn in 2006 and later
Under 17 – Junior category
The U17 tournament will take place in Lloret de Mar, in the facilities of the Olympic swimming pool in the city. It will be held from 27 to 29 December 2023. For non-national teams, the arrival must be on 26th December.
The competition will begin in the early morning of December 27th, and will be held on days 27th, 28th and 29th. The finals and the awards ceremony will take place on December 29th at night, and the departure from the hotel will be on 30/12.
Girls / boys born in 2006 or later years will be able to participate.
Teams will stay at the Htop Royal Star hotel, a short distance from the pool.
· The registration fee is 175€ per team. For those clubs who register for this tournament two or more teams, the registration fee will be 150€ per team.
· Participation fees vary depending on nights stay: 300€ per player if the entry date is the 26/12 and 230€ in case that the entry date is on 27/12. The price includes: accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner (from dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure), insurance policy, medical assistance and “Welcome kit” with small backpack and gadgets. In case of wanting any extra food on the day of arrival or departure it must be payed separately.
For each team, the expenses of the two coaches will be free of charge (paid by the Organizing Committee).
The registration period begins on October 1st, 2023. The number of participants is limited for both national and international teams. The reservation of the slot will be done according to registration order, as long as the formal registration requirements are met. In case of having mores teams registered than available slots, a waiting list will be created, in case there is a loss or if some registered team does not meet the payment deadlines.
The registration will have to be through the form in our website. The payment terms of it, are:
.- The registration fee must be paid before: October 23rd, 2023.
.- The payment of 50% of the participation fee must be made at the latest on November 6th, 2023.
·- The total final payment must be transferred at the latest on December 4th, 2023.
The registration will only be valid if payment is made within the established deadlines.
Failure to pay 50% of the participation fee on the scheduled date (maximum on November 6th, 2023) will determine the automatic exclusion of the tournament without refund of the paid amount for the registration fee. The first team on the waiting list may occupy the vacant position.
To prepare all the necessary documentation, the teams that register must send the following information, to email@example.com:
– Registration form (to be completed in our website)
– Team registration form with the list of players and coaches (to be completed in our website). It is important to fill in all the fields
– Documents of Rights of Image and Confidentiality duly completed and signed by the parents (documents available in our website)
In case of foreign teams, we will also need the arrival and departure details of the flights. We offer a coach service for those teams that wish it. The cost is € 35 / person round trip (airport-Lloret-airport).
All documentation must be sent as soon as possible, but always, no later than November 20th, 2023.
In case of not respecting the deadlines for delivery of the mentioned documentation, the organization does not guarantee the teams that have not provided it in time to have their credentials and file ready.