RULESBWMF CUP TOURNAMENTS REGULATIONS
- 7 players (6 + goalkeeper) in the water and 7 substitutes. They can be mixed in the under 13 category and all male or female in the under 15 category, up to a maximum of 14 player in each match. The minimum recommended number of players is 11.
- Teams can be composed of more than 14 players, but only 14 can play in each match.
- If a team aligns two goalkeepers in a match, they must wear red caps with numbers 1 and 13, and they only will be able to play as a goalkeepers during this match.
- If a team aligns 14 players and only has one goalkeeper in the match, he will have to wear red cap with number 1, and the remaining 13 will be field players.
- During the match it is not allowed the exchange of caps among players.
- Each team should bring the caps of home and away ones.
- Área Penalty area 5 meters (marked in yellow)
- Offside area 2 meters (marked in red)
- Goalpost dimensions: 3 meters x 0,90 meters
Under 15 male: number 5 – Under 15 female: number 4 women
Under 13: number 4 women
Duration of the game
- 2 periods of 17 minutes with a 2-minute interval between the periods
- Time is continuous. Time clock will be stopped after each goal only during semi-final and final matches. Coaches can ask for one timeout for each half of the match, only in semi-final and final matches.
- The team in possession of the ball has limit of 30 seconds
- The referee can stop the match in case of overwhelming force
- The basic rules will be the FINA rules
- 3 points for victory
- 1 point to each team for a draw
- 0 points for a defeat
In case of draw between two or more teams at the end of preliminary rounds, will be applied the following criteria to fix the results:
- Direct match or league table from the direct matches
- Superior goal difference from the direct matches league table
- Higher number of goals scored in the direct matches league table
- Superior goal difference in the round
- Higher number of goals scored in the round
- By lot.
1 referee per game
1 judge to keep the scores and the chronology of the match
- Only the coach and the associate/manager are allowed to sit on the bench
- Only the coach can move from the bench. When defending can move from the 5 meter to the bench and when attacking from the midfield to the bench
- During the matches the coach and the associate/manager shall wear the pass provided by the organization